- Tago Mago will be the first stop, where the waters are turquoise and shallow near the coast and very deep some meters away. You will be amazed by this private island with an amazing villa for rent. so if you can afford it, you can get the whole island approx. 600.000 m² (148 acres).
- From there we will head north to Punta Grossa, where an abandoned Lighthouse emerges from the rocks, and guards the sunrises of all the year, and amazing trekking excursion to enjoy a great sunrise. (don’t go with children as it might get difficult sometimes) you will be amazed by the way Ibiza was created and you will be able to see the hundreds of layers of rocks in this amazing bay.
- After this stop, we will head to the “Cala del Alemán” This place is one of the hidden jewels in the north of the island of Ibiza. Its transparent waters and the tranquility of its coast are its most valuable characteristics.
- After the “Martini break” we will go toPuerto de San Miguel, and Benirrás where we can jump from the rock in the middle and snorkel to some caves.
- Straight after that, we will go to its neighbor creek, Portixol, it looks like a swimming pool as it is surrounded by mountains, and it will lead us to a magic place where local fishermen keep their boats.
- We will be now navigating a little bit next to cliffs that seem being cut by the gods by its blades, so let’s go to heaven…
- “Las puertas del cielo”or “Heaven’s door” is a mirador where the mirador where you can see Islas Margalides shaped like a “C” moon, its points facing Ibiza, and it hides a little secret… Do you think we can go under an island without diving?
- After that, we will go toCala Compte following the coast with its magnificent cliffs and secret rivers that seemed to be craved in the island. It is time for another stop at this great natural pool, with transparent water.
- It is now the time to go to Es Vedra.The island is said to be home to sirens and sea-nymphs, who tried to lure Odysseus from his ship in Homer’s Odyssey. It is also thought it is the holy island of Tanit, the Phoenician lunar goddess, who became Ibiza’s patroness. Es Vedrá is also the setting for one of Ibiza’s popular fables, The Giant of Es Vedrá. It tells the story about two brothers whom, trying to cure their father’s incurable illness, had to go to Es Vedrá to gather rock samphire and face the huge giant who lived on the island, huddled in one of the island’s many caves. The two brothers’ cleverness and some help of sea urchins made the giant weak, letting them collect the samphire for the cure.
- If we have time, we can go to “Atlantis”it is not a beach or a cove as anywhere we have been or seen before on the Mediterranean coast, it is a unique and magical place in Ibiza. Much of the magic of Atlantis is due to its strange rock formations caused by the hand of man, which removed much of the sandstone that form the walls of Dalt Villa. It is a super place to snorkel as fishes go to a quiet area, and see the Hippie influence of Ibiza. You will discover some strange figures and decoration all over the place, and also the incredible natural pools inside.
- After spending some time snorkeling there we will be heading back with the sun behind, giving us one of the best sunsetsyou will ever remember.
- It will probably get dark, on the way back toSanta Eulalia and the sea hides another secret, but it needs to be pitch black otherwise we will not be able to see it, but if you put the hands in the sea and move it quickly, some blue fluorescent dots will come up, this is plankton.
About the Trip
This is a 6 hours navigation journey, so the costs are approximately:
|Sunseeker super hawk 43:||600€|
We will strat the journey at 10:00 am and will be back at night at 22:00 more or less. Tis journey has an extra cost of 50€ as it incurs in night navigation.
Snorkellling:There are some great spots for snorkeling, we can go into caves, deep waters, and lots of sea life, we might even see dolphins
Cliff Diving:There are some nice rocks we can jump from, like at Punta Grossa, and Benirrás
Donnut /wake board /Water Ski: in this excursion, it is not very recommended to spend too much time with this activity, as we have a tight schedule, but we can skip some stops and have some little fun.
We do not recommend to stop at any restaurant as we will be spending at least 2 hours there, so we will have to skip 2 stops of the journey, our recommendation is to bring your own food, and have lunch on board.